Constant improvement is a way of life, embrace it!
I am living in the future.
This time when the first term will be finished.
Later it will probably be when the second is finished, then when I get a co-op, then when I get a good job, then when I apply for immigration, then when I get my permanent residency, then when I buy a car/home/move to a new city.....
It is never-ending.
It is a big problem.
I need to live today. What's gunna make me?
1. Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Management: 1st term GPA 80% in order to qualify for a co-op internship (to immigrate)
Finance went well, I understand all the concepts, now I need to practice exercises.
Computer Software Applications: now MS Project is becoming more obtainable; Excel repetition.
Submissions on time:
Finance: part of the group case.
Culture: Negotiations assignment (made it fairly extensive this time).
2. Learn 1 business English word a day to increase my confidence in professional communication
concession = a thing that is granted, especially in response to demands
3. Find a job, earn $1000 and go to a good restaurant with a girlfriend
4. Make an unexpected gift for a member of my family
decided what and whom
5. Find a Mentor / Teacher / Coach
6. Read 2 books for self-development in addition to all the textbooks
7. Sport 3 times/week (25 workouts) to reach 65 kg of stable muscular weight and love myself more
8. Healthy organic food 3 times a day (from 8am to 8pm)
9. Healthy sleep from 10pm to 6am
10. Write an honest and extensive article with the conclusion of the day every day