Thank you friends.
I feel very grateful for everything I have and do, for everyone I meet, for the way I live.
Happy thanksgiving to all of you!
All day was spent in college...
1. Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Management: 1st term GPA 80% in order to qualify for a co-op internship (to immigrate)
Group-work all day. Received few marks for different assignments: everything 100% today :)
2. Learn 1 business English word a day to increase my confidence in professional communication
Current ratio = Current Assets / Current Liabilities
A liquidity ratio that measures a company's ability to pay short-term obligations.
3. Find a job, earn $1000 and go to a good restaurant with a girlfriend
4. Make an unexpected gift for a member of my family
5. Find a Mentor / Teacher / Coach
6. Read 2 books for self-development in addition to all the textbooks
7. Sport 3 times/week (25 workouts) to reach 65 kg of stable muscular weight and love myself more
8. Healthy organic food 3 times a day (from 8am to 8pm), 2.6 litres of water
9. Healthy sleep from 10pm to 6am
not in time
10. Write an honest and extensive article with the conclusion of the day every day