Another good deed. Printed a huge report for an indian friend's friend :)
I have been studying the entire day preparing for tomorrow's finals.
1. Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Management: 1st term GPA 80% in order to qualify for a co-op internship (to immigrate)
Have been preparing for Culture, Finance and Computers.
Received 100% for group presentation for computer class (15% of the term's mark).
2. Learn 1 business English word a day to increase my confidence in professional communication
Simple Rate of Return = (Cost Savings-Depreciation)/Investment
3. Find a job, earn $1000 and go to a good restaurant with a girlfriend
Sent confirming of cooperation email. I will start working from next Monday.
4. Make an unexpected gift for a member of my family
I am waiting for presents to be delivered.
5. Find a Mentor / Teacher / Coach
Spent a lot of time in life conversations with my friend Oleks. There are so many things to learn from him...
6. Read 2 books for self-development in addition to all the textbooks
7. Sport 3 times/week (25 workouts) to reach 65 kg of stable muscular weight and love myself more
8. Healthy organic food 3 times a day (from 8am to 8pm), 2.6 litres of water
more or less done
9. Healthy sleep from 10pm to 6am
not in time
10. Write an honest and extensive article with the conclusion of the day every day