Spent the entire day at home.
I went into routine with that job. I need some time for new knowledge, new energy. I feel I'm deeply in ass...
1. Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Management: 1st term GPA 80% in order to qualify for a co-op internship (to immigrate)
Finally received the last mark. Now I have the complete picture [attached].
My GPA for the first term is 87%. The goal is achieved.
The following term will definitely be harder and much more important for my future career.
2. Learn 1 business English word a day to increase my confidence in professional communication
contingency plan = a course of action to be followed if a preferred plan fails or an existing situation changes
= emergency plan
3. Find a job, earn $1000 and go to a good restaurant with a girlfriend
Worked today. No results. It is still hard for me.
4. Make an unexpected gift for a member of my family
5. Find a Mentor / Teacher / Coach
6. Read 2 books for self-development in addition to all the textbooks
Will still read something today
7. Sport 3 times/week (25 workouts) to reach 65 kg of stable muscular weight and love myself more
8. Healthy organic food 3 times a day (from 8am to 8pm), 2.6 litres of water
More or less
9. Healthy sleep from 10pm to 6am
not in time
10. Write an honest and extensive article with the conclusion of the day every day