visited two more options for my new place to live - the first home with my girlfriend...
1. Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Management: 1st term GPA 80% in order to qualify for a co-op internship (to immigrate)
2. Learn 1 business English word a day to increase my confidence in professional communication
no loose ends
loose end = a minor unresolved problem or difficulty, especially a final detail preceding the completion of something
3. Find a job, earn $1000 and go to a good restaurant with a girlfriend
4. Make an unexpected gift for a member of my family
5. Find a Mentor / Teacher / Coach
Met an interesting landlord, a Pakistani man of about 45 y.o., who has 8 houses and rents them out to earn about $25,000/month clean. 5 minute talk while he was driving me home.
6. Read 2 books for self-development in addition to all the textbooks
Read few pages
7. Sport 3 times/week (25 workouts) to reach 65 kg of stable muscular weight and love myself more
Will run before going to bed.
12 times will be left.
8. Healthy organic food 3 times a day (from 8am to 8pm), 2.6 litres of water
More or less fine.
9. Healthy sleep from 10pm to 6am
not in time..
10. Write an honest and extensive article with the conclusion of the day every day