Вывод за день
Day of procrastination. I was finding the unnecessary things to do to put aside the main task, which is very unpleasant for me: preparation for Finance test. I plan to dedicate tomorrow for that.
"Personal Finance for Dummies" book is pretty interesting. I like it so far.
Nothing really happened today. Nothing much to write about, which means that day was inefficiently managed...
1. Postgraduate Certificate in International Business Management: 1st term GPA 80% in order to qualify for a co-op internship (to immigrate)
Made a plan for the next week.
2. Learn 1 business English word a day to increase my confidence in professional communication
budget committee = a group of key management persons who are responsible for overall policy matters relating to the budget program and for coordinating the preparation of the budget
3. Find a job, earn $1000 and go to a good restaurant with a girlfriend
Decided which restaurant.
4. Make an unexpected gift for a member of my family
Made a plan.
5. Find a Mentor / Teacher / Coach
6. Read 2 books for self-development in addition to all the textbooks
Read first chapter of the "Personal Finance for Canadians for Dummies".
7. Sport 3 times/week (25 workouts) to reach 65 kg of stable muscular weight and love myself more
About 5 km of running + workout in a gym.
20 times left.
8. Healthy organic food 3 times a day (from 8am to 8pm)
Ha mostly light organic meals. 3 of them.
9. Healthy sleep from 10pm to 6am
Got up at 9. Now go to sleep at 10 and plan to get up at 6.
10. Write an honest and extensive article with the conclusion of the day every day